Return HomePrint PageEmail PageRSS Feeds

Go To Search
Sign Up for Email Updates!
Email Updates
Sign up to have all the important information sent direct to your Inbox! 
Sign Up Today!
Contact the City
Contact the City
From the City Clerk to the Waste Water Treatment Plant - all the
phone numbers you're looking for!
Current Vacancies
Serving on a Board or Commission is an opportunity for you to participate in local government and serve your community. Learn more about each of the boards and commissionsResidents of the City of San Mateo are currently invited to submit applications to serve on the following City Boards and Commissions:

  • Mosquito & Vector Control District - 1 seat
  • Park & Recreation Commission - 1 seat
  • Sustainability Commission - 1 seat   

Applicant Requirements
  • Resident and a registered voter of the City of San Mateo
  • Attend a meeting of the Board/Commission to which you are considering applying (encouraged)
If appointed:
  • Meeting attendance is required for Board and Commission Members
  • Must attend a commissioner orientation session and any training offered 

How To Apply
The Boards and Commission Application can be filled out online, is available for pick-up at the City Clerk’s office (see address below), or mailed upon request by phoning (650) 522-7040.
City Clerk's Office
330 W. 20th Avenue
San Mateo, CA 94403
Vacancy Notifications
You can also sign up for email updates and be notified when new vacancies become available.

San Mateo City Hall – 330 West 20th Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94403

CivicPlus Content Management System © 1997- CivicPlus. All rights reserved.
All content © 2006- San Mateo, CA and its representatives. All rights reserved.